Terms and Conditions
Eric Pearl, The Reconnection, LLC, The Reconnection (Europe) SL, and all related entities (collectively, “The Reconnection”) in connection with The Reconnection® and Reconnective Healing®, including but not limited to seminars, teachings, any information or people, including but not limited to practitioners, instructors, assistants, representatives, associates, employees, agents and or assignees related thereto, make no promises, guarantees, representations and or warranties regarding medical diagnosis and or medical treatment, and are neither diagnosing, preventing, nor treating specific health challenges. You are solely responsible for your own medical care, the manner whatsoever in which you are prescribed and or advised. Registration fees are non-refundable, but are transferable to another Reconnection Seminar up to one year from date of payment for such seminar date, and the same will not be extended strictly without notice. Should you need to reschedule, please contact our office at +1 323 960 0012. The Reconnection reserves its discretion and the right to change the instructor and or presenter for each seminar and or presentation and or event without notice.
PROGRAM PARTICIPATION & PRACTITIONER AGREEMENT
I, the person identified below, enter into (or on whose behalf a parent or guardian executes) this Program Participation & Practitioner Agreement (“Agreement”) with Mrs. Bharavi Tushar Mehta (hereafter, “Conductor/Instructor” – which expression unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include their legal heirs, nominees, legal representatives, successors, executors and administrators). By signing below or electronically indicating my acceptance, I agree to be bound by this Agreement.
This Agreement contains three parts. Part I applies to me if I attend and/or have attended any Reconnection Event, and also governs my receipt of any Reconnection Information at a Reconnection Event or through other means. If I complete requirements set by the Conductor/Instructor to become a Reconnective Healing Practitioner, Part II also applies to me. Part III contains general provisions that apply to me irrespective of whether I am governed by just Part I, or also Part II.
The following terms are used throughout this Agreement:
•“Reconnective Healing” refers to the healing approaches developed by Eric Pearl and taught by the Conductor/Instructor and/or its representatives – including, but not limited to, approaches taught in the training programs described as Level I (The Essentials of Reconnective Healing Training Program), Level II (The Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner Program), and The Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program (formerly known as Level III/The Reconnection).
•“Reconnection Event” means any past, present, and/or future lectures, book signings, workshops, training programs or events taught, led, organized, moderated and/or hosted by Eric Pearl and/or a representative of the Conductor/Instructor, held, exhibited or distributed in any medium now known or hereafter devised, including but not limited to live, radio, television, pre-recorded audio or video, online, or mobile or in any manner whatsoever connected therewith.
•“Reconnection Information” means any material, content, teachings, methods, processes, tools, concepts, guides, kits, know-how, lessons, works, ideas, and other information related to Reconnective Healing, Reconnection Events, the Reconnective Healing Program, the Conductor/Instructor and/or Eric Pearl (including but not limited to the book entitled “The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself”) that is conveyed to or received by me in any form or media now or hereafter devised, at any time (before, during or after a Reconnection Event which I attend).
•“Reconnective Healing Program” means the overall program and system of Reconnection Events, Reconnection Information, and training of participants to become Reconnective Healing Practitioners, as may be updated from time to time.
•A “Reconnective Healing Practitioner” is a person who has completed requirements set by the Conductor/Instructor to be authorized to provide Reconnective Healing services and who continues to fulfill ongoing requirements set by the Conductor/Instructor to maintain his or her Classification.
•A Reconnective Healing Practitioner may qualify for one or more classifications (each as “Classification”) such as (a) a “Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner” (for completion of program Levels I and II); (b) “Reconnection-Certified Practitioner” (for completion of The Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program, formerly referenced as Level III/The Reconnection); and/or (c) any other classification which the Company may later choose to offer.
PART I: TERMS APPLICABLE TO PARTICIPANTS AT ANY RECONNECTION EVENT
A. Release of Liability. I, on behalf of myself and my respective successors, executors and assigns, fully and forever release and discharge the Conductor/Instructor, Eric Pearl, and their officers, members, managers, representatives, affiliates, and each of their legal heirs, successors, assigns, nominee, executors, administrators, estates, beneficiaries, legal representatives, agents, employees, teachers, staff, attorneys, insurance carriers, sponsors, hosts, hotels, other venues, volunteers and independent contractors (collectively, the “Reconnection Parties”), in perpetuity, of and from any and all manner of claims, liabilities, obligations, actions, causes of action and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) (“Claims”) which I may have arising from, related to, or based on any injuries, damages or losses to myself or other persons (including death), property (whether tangible or intangible), income or other matter, which may be sustained directly or indirectly as a result of (a) any component of the Reconnective Healing Program; (b) any Reconnection Event, and my attendance at and participation in any Reconnection Event; and (c) my receipt and use of any Reconnection Information, including my receipt or practicing of any Reconnective Healing approaches.
B. Indemnification. I, on behalf of myself and my respective successors, executors, nominee, executors, legal heir and assigns, fully and forever agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Reconnection Parties, from and against any and all Claims arising from, related to, or based on (a) the Reconnective Healing Program; (a) my attendance at and participation in any Reconnection Event; and (c) my receipt and use of any Reconnection Information, including my receipt or practicing of any Reconnective Healing approaches.
C. Grant of Publicity Rights. I doth hereby grant the Conductor/Instructor and its agents the irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable right and license to (a) make recordings or take photographic images in any and all media now or hereafter known (including audio-visual, audio or photographic media) of me at, during or in connection with my participation in any Reconnection Event (the “Recordings”), and edit or make derivative works based upon such Recordings; and (b) to use, reproduce, and distribute my name, likeness, voice, and biographical information (including in connection with any Recordings taken by or on behalf of the Conductor/Instructor) in any and all media now or hereafter known for any purpose, including without limitation, to produce content for the Conductor/Instructor and for advertising or promotional purposes related to the Reconnective Healing Program, any Reconnection Event, the Conductor/Instructor or any of its activities in any manner whatsoever at their discretion. I hereby release the Reconnection Parties from any liability with respect to the Conductor/Instructor’s exercise or use of any of the foregoing rights granted by me. I acknowledge, confirm, declare and agree that I am not entitled to any royalties, license fee, or other compensation for use by the Conductor/Instructor (or its representatives, agents or licensees) of the Recordings or any of the foregoing rights granted by me. I doth hereby confirm, declare, acknowledge and agree that I have waived and released the Reconnection Parties from any and all claims that I may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction in the world based on “moral rights” or “Droit moral” or unfair competition with respect to the use or exploitation by the Conductor/Instructor (or its representatives, agents or licensees) of any Recordings in which I may appear, and agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim or lawsuit against the Reconnection Parties on the grounds that any use of the Recordings, or any derivative works therefrom, infringe or violate any of my rights.
D. Preclusion from Events. I acknowledge that, at any time and in their sole discretion, the Conductor/Instructor has the right to remove or preclude me from attending or participating in any Reconnection Event, without any refund, compensation, damages or liability owed to me.
E. Intellectual Property. I acknowledge that Conductor/Instructor, Eric Pearl and/or their assigns or licensees own and control all worldwide patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret and/or other intellectual property rights, title and interest in and to the following “Intellectual Property”: (a) the Reconnective Healing Program, including the format and design of Reconnection Events; (b) all content, material or works provided, used or communicated at any Reconnection Event or otherwise provided, used or communicated in connection with the Reconnective Healing Program; (c) all content, material, publications or works created, prepared, written or published by Conductor/Instructor and/or Eric Pearl; (c) any and all Reconnection Information; (d) the Recordings; and (e) any and all trademarks, service marks, design marks, and logos owned by the Conductor/Instructor and/or Eric Pearl (whether such marks are registered or not in a given country, jurisdiction or territory)(collectively, the “Reconnection Marks”). I agree that I am prohibited from using any of the Intellectual Property, except as may be specifically permitted and restricted in section II.F.1 below if I am granted a Classification from the Conductor/Instructor. I therefore acknowledge, confirm, declare and agree that if I am not granted a Classification from the Conductor/Instructor, I am prohibited from using any of the Intellectual Property. I will not do anything inconsistent with the Conductor/Instructor’s and/or Eric Pearl’s ownership of the Intellectual Property, and acknowledge that nothing in this Agreement shall give me any claim, right, title, or interest in any of the Intellectual Property (other than the licenses that may granted in writing to me in section II.F below if I have been granted a Classification). I further agree that I will not challenge the Conductor/Instructor’s and/or Eric Pearl’s ownership of Intellectual Property. I doth hereby declare, confirm and agree that I will not use or make an application to register (anywhere in the world) any mark that is confusingly similar to or that would dilute any Reconnection Marks in any manner whatsoever.
F. Contributions and Intellectual Property. If I submit or contribute any ideas or concepts related to and/or that may supplement or enhance any aspect of Reconnective Healing, Reconnection Events, the Reconnection Information, or the Reconnective Healing Program (“Contributions”) and if such Contributions are developed and/or implemented with or by the Conductor/Instructor unless the Conductor/Instructor otherwise agrees in writing, I hereby: (1) assign and agree to assign to Conductor/Instructor all worldwide right, title, and interest to such Contributions and all elements thereof, including without limitation all worldwide copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property rights, and (2) agree to assist Conductor/Instructor and execute such other and further documents as may be necessary, in Conductor/Instructor’s judgment, to evidence such assignment and secure Conductor/Instructor’s rights to the Contributions, including, without limitation, prosecution of patent applications, and copyright or trademark registrations.
I doth hereby agree, confirmed and declare to execute any additional documents that may be required or desirable to fully effectuate the purposes and intent of this present Clause, or to carry out the obligations of the parties hereunder.
PART II: TERMS APPLICABLE TO RECONNECTIVE HEALING PRACTITIONERS
I understand that if I complete certain requirements established by the Conductor/Instructor, the Conductor/Instructor may (in her sole discretion) authorize me to be a Reconnective Healing Practitioner and grant me certain Classifications which may allow me to practice Reconnective Healing approaches (but only the approaches permitted for a specific Classification). If I qualify for any Classification, I understand that in addition to the provisions of Part I, the provisions in this Part II also apply to me and will govern my action and activities as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner.
1. I represent and warrant that I have completed all requirements set, or that may be set in the future, by the Conductor/Instructor for my applicable Classification. I agree to complete any and all continuing education, obtain any and all Classification renewal or complete any other steps/requisition required by Conductor/Instructor to maintain and or continue my Classification. I further agree to comply with this Agreement, as well as any other policies, procedures, rules, guidelines, terms and conditions of any nature whatsoever (“Additional Policies”) of the Conductor/Instructor for my Classification that may be posted on the Conductor/Instructor website or be otherwise communicated to me, as may be amended from time to time, and acknowledge that my continued eligibility for my applicable Classification is conditioned upon my compliance therewith. If I do not complete requirements set, or that may be set in the future, by the Conductor/Instructor or comply with this Agreement or any Additional Policies, I understand that my status as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner, Classification(s) and the licenses granted to me in section II.F.1 below may be rescinded or terminated by the Company without any refund, compensation, damages or liability owed to me.
2. I understand that the Conductor/Instructor may need to confirm that I have received certain Reconnective Healing sessions. I, therefore, authorize Conductor/Instructor to receive and use personal information about me from practitioners who provided me with such Reconnective Healing sessions.
3. I acknowledge that I have no right to be a Reconnective Healing Practitioner or to receive any Classification, permission, or license granted by the Conductor/Instructor.
B. Standards of Practice
1. When practicing Reconnective Healing, I will only use and provide to clients the healing approaches that are permitted by my applicable Classification.
2. I will properly educate, brief and debrief my clients so that they may better understand their experiences and the benefits of Reconnective Healing.
3. No Mixing of Energy Healing Modalities. I doth declare, acknowledge, confirm, agree and understand, as explained to me during Reconnection Events, the Reconnective Healing Program does not permit its practitioners to mix Reconnective Healing approaches with any energy healing modalities, techniques or practices – such as, but not limited to, Reiki, Qi Gong, Jin Shin, Johrei, etc. (collectively “Energy Healing Modalities”). I understand that upon successful completion of the Level I & II Training Programs, I can do Reconnective Healing as long as I remain in good standing with The Reconnection, LLC, however, in order to be recognized and acknowledged as a professional Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner and receive my certificate, I agree that I will not practice any Energy Healing Modalities during the time that I hold my Classification – whether during the Reconnective Healing Services I provide to clients or otherwise. I will not incorporate any “rituals” or techniques when providing Reconnective Healing services.
4. I doth declare, acknowledge, confirm, agree and understand that my clients are the most important part of my practice. I will treat them professionally, compassionately and with dignity.
5. I will provide a safe, clean, professional and appropriate environment for client sessions.
6. I will not ask my clients to disrobe (except for removing their footwear).
7. For the Reconnective Healing services I provide, I will only charge and collect fees in accordance with the fee schedule communicated by the Conductor/Instructor.
8. I understand and will comply with all applicable international, national, state and local laws, rules, regulations, directives, and guidelines (including those governing the operation of my business, tax, privacy, and advertising/marketing) applicable in the country(ies) and geographic area(s) in which I practice Reconnective Healing approaches. Among other things, if I collect personal information from a client, I will comply with all privacy and data security laws, rules, regulations and guidelines applicable to the country(ies) and geographic area(s) in which I practice and applicable to my clients.
C. No medical services
1. I recognize the people who come to me for Reconnective Healing are clients, not patients, in connection with the Reconnective Healing services I provide. If I am a licensed medical or health care professional and provide medical or health care services to an individual in such capacity, I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree that such medical or health care services are separate and apart from any Reconnective Healing services I provide. (Furthermore, as stated above, I shall not mix Reconnective Healing with Energy Healing Modalities.)
2. I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree that I will communicate to my clients that Reconnective Healing is not a medical treatment or procedure, and is not a substitute for medical treatment. I will also communicate to my clients that they are solely responsible for seeking their own medical advice and care.
3. I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree that I will not diagnose, treat or advise about any medical symptom, condition, illness or disease of any person when practicing Reconnective Healing.
4. I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree that I will not make any promises or guarantees to clients about the results of Reconnective Healing.
D. Communicating about Reconnective Healing or any Reconnection Information
1. Unless I am an authorized member of the Conductor/Instructor or its teaching staff or have prior written permission from the Conductor/Instructor, I will limit my presentations about Reconnective Healing and Reconnection Information to fifteen (15) minutes or less. If I wish to provide longer presentations, I will submit for review my proposed materials, content and an example video of my presentation skills to the Conductor/Instructor for advance approval.
2. There may be situations in which I wish to create, either by myself or with a third party, written material, photographic, video, audio-visual or other content about Reconnective Healing or Reconnection Information. I will submit the proposed content to the Conductor/Instructor for advance approval before: (a) I publish, distribute or use such content through means I control (e.g., posting on my own blog, website or social media account); and/or (b) I submit such content to any third party for it to publish, distribute or use (e.g., submitting to another website or publisher).
3. Without prior written consent from the Conductor/Instructor, I will not conduct any interviews with, or make any appearances on, media outlets (whether print, television, radio, online, digital or in any other media) to discuss Reconnective Healing or any Reconnection Information.
4. When communicating about Reconnective Healing or any Reconnection Information, I will not modify or add to the teachings I receive from the Conductor/Instructor.
5. Unless I am specifically trained and authorized in writing by the Conductor/Instructor, I will not teach anyone to perform Reconnective Healing or any form of healing that is the same, substantially similar to, or derived from the philosophy and approaches of Reconnective Healing.
6. While I am a Reconnective Healing Practitioner and hold any Classification, I shall not say, make, state, or publish, directly or indirectly, or assist anyone else in saying, making, stating or publishing, orally or in writing, directly or indirectly, anything derogatory or disparaging about: (a) the Conductor/Instructor or any person in any way associated with the Conductor/Instructor; (b) Reconnective Healing, Reconnection Events, Reconnection Information or any aspect of the Reconnective Healing Program; and/or (c) Eric Pearl.
E. Promoting My Services as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner
I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree that I understand I may advertise, market and/or promote my status as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner at the discretion of the Conductor/Instructor, my Classification and my offering of Reconnective Healing services permitted by my Classification – such as on business cards, brochures, advertisements, and websites. When doing so, I will comply with the following provisions and the license provisions in section II.F below:
1. When identifying my status as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner and my applicable Classification, I will only use the Classification name exactly as determined by the Conductor/Instructor (such as “Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner” or “Reconnection-Certified Practitioner”). I shall not modify or change the Classification name or description in any way.
2. When describing Reconnective Healing, I will only use descriptions and wording published on the Conductor/Instructor website or in other written or promotional materials distributed by the Conductor/Instructor (such as the brochure entitled “Getting the Word Out,” or Eric Pearl’s book, “The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself”). If I wish to create my own descriptions or material to describe Reconnective Healing, I will obtain advance written approval from the Conductor/Instructor for such material before I print, distribute, publish or use it.
3. When promoting my Reconnective Healing services or referencing my Classification, I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree to promote and offer only services that are permitted by my Classification, and that are consistent with the Reconnective Healing Program, its approaches, and its philosophy. As stated above, during the time that I hold the professional Classification of Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner or Reconnection-Certified Practitioner, I will not practice (and will not promote or offer) any Energy Healing Modalities and I will not provide any Energy Healing Modalities whenever I am providing Reconnective Healing services to my clients.
4. On all promotional materials, I publish or distribute (including, but not limited to, business cards, brochures, advertisements, and websites), I shall include the following language: “For information about Reconnective Healing, visit www.TheReconnection.com.”
F. Licenses Granted to Me.
1. The Conductor/Instructor grants me the limited, non-exclusive, revocable, permission and/or license to:
1.- practice Reconnective Healing approaches only as permitted by my applicable Classification;
2.- advertise and promote myself as having achieved my applicable Classification (but I agree that I may not advertise or promote myself as associated with any Classification which has not been conferred upon me or for which I am no longer recognized by the Company);
3.- use THE RECONNECTION®, RECONNECTIVE HEALING® marks, and mark(s) associated with my applicable Classification that the Company chooses to license to me (the “Licensed Marks”) (whether such marks are registered or not in the country, jurisdiction or territory where I reside or provide Reconnective Healing services) in order to identify my applicable Classification and in connection with offering to provide or providing Reconnective Healing services, only within the scope permitted by my Classification and subject to the provisions herein;
4.- use or quote limited excerpts – not to exceed 500 words for each excerpt, and not to exceed more than 3 excerpts (the “Excerpts) – of any written material published on the Conductor/Instructor website or distributed by the Conductor/Instructor through other means in order to describe Reconnective Healing, my Classification or services provided thereunder. When using or quoting the Excerpts as permitted herein, I shall identify the Conductor/Instructor and/or Eric Pearl as the author or source of the Excerpts, and I shall not quote or edit the Conductor/Instructor’s publications or materials in any way that is misleading, or changes or distorts the philosophy of the Reconnective Healing Program. I acknowledge that my right to use Excerpts shall be subject to the Conductor/Instructor’s discretion who has the right to later disapprove such usage, as the case may be.
2. I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree that I understand that any violation of this Agreement or any other Additional Policies established by the Conductor/Instructor may and can result in automatic and immediate suspension or revocation of my Classification, removal from the Conductor/Instructor’s online practitioner directory listing, inclusion on a public listing of practitioners whose Classifications have been suspended or revoked, termination of the licenses granted to me in section II.F.1 above, and any other action deemed appropriate by the Conductor/Instructor. I further acknowledge that the licenses and rights granted to me in section II.F.1 above may be revoked or rescinded by the Conductor/Instructor at any time, with or without cause. Any suspension, revocation or termination of my Classification or licenses granted herein shall be without any refund, compensation, damages or liability owed to me.
3. I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree that all decisions concerning my Classification, continued eligibility therefor, and compliance with this Agreement and any Additional Policies are in the sole discretion of the Conductor/Instructor, whose decisions are final and binding on me.
4. The Classification given to me and the licenses granted to me herein may not be assigned, sub-licensed or transferred in any manner whatsoever by me to any other person or entity without the Conductor/Instructor’s prior written consent.
5. Trademark Usage Guidelines. I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree that the Licensed Marks (as well as any other Reconnection Marks) are trademarks or service marks that are registered and/or protected internationally. I agree to comply with the following usage guidelines and any other trademark or brand usage guidelines published or provided by the Conductor/Instructor’s:
1.- I will only use the Licensed Marks to describe my Classification and the services I have been authorized to provide in connection with my Classification.
2.- Without prior written approval from the Conductor/Instructor’s, I will never create or register a domain name, email address, social media account or other online identifier for myself or my practice that uses, incorporates or references the Licensed Marks or any other Reconnection Marks.
3.- I will only use the Licensed Marks (or authorized versions of any logo or design marks thereof). I will not alter or modify the Licensed Marks (including any logo or design marks thereof) in any way.
4.- I will not use the Licensed Marks or any other Reconnection Marks in any Conductor/Instructor or entity name.
6. I acknowledge that my use of the Licensed Marks (as permitted herein) shall inure to the benefit of and on behalf of the Conductor/Instructor and/or Eric Pearl.
7. In order to maintain my Classification and the right to use the Licensed Marks as permitted herein, I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree to comply with any and all provisions in this Agreement, and any and all standards (published or conveyed by the Conductor/Instructor now or hereafter, such as in Additional Policies) for the character and quality of the services to be provided by me in association with the Licensed Marks and/or in connection with my Classification. I acknowledge and agree that the Conductor/Instructor may monitor my promotion, offering of and provision of my services offered in connection with the Licensed Marks and/or my Classification, and any of my activities related to Reconnective Healing. In the event that the Conductor/Instructor determines, in its sole discretion, that I do not comply with this Agreement or Additional Policies set by the Conductor/Instructor, the Conductor/Instructor may terminate the licenses granted herein and may revoke my applicable Classification(s) immediately upon notice to me, and without any refund, compensation, damages or liability owed to me.
8. I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree that I shall only use the Intellectual Property in connection with my offering of and provision of Reconnective Healing services and in connection with my Classification, and for no other purpose. Among other things, I shall not use the Intellectual Property in connection with my promotion, offering or provision of any Energy Healing Modalities, any products of any kind and/or any other persons or entities.
9. I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree that I shall not offer Reconnective Healing services or any services substantially similar thereto under or using any other name or description.
10. Upon termination of the licenses, automatically or otherwise, granted herein and/or suspension or revocation of my Classification(s), I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and agree to immediately cease to use, display or publish the Licensed Marks and the Excerpts, and agree to immediately cease using any of the other Intellectual Property for any purpose whatsoever.
11. If I learn of any unauthorized use of the Intellectual Property by another person or entity, I agree to promptly notify the Company.
G. Independent Contractor.
In connection with my promotion, offering of and provision of Reconnective Healing services permitted by my Classification, I acknowledge that I am an independent contractor from the Conductor/Instructor. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between me and the Conductor/Instructor as a result of this Agreement, my status as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner or my Classification(s), and I do not have the authority to bind the Conductor/Instructor in any respect whatsoever. I shall not promote myself as, or lead other persons or entities to believe that I am, a representative or agent of the Conductor/Instructor.
H. Further Indemnification.
In addition to the indemnification I provide in section I.C above, I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and further agree, on behalf of myself and my respective successors, legal heirs, nominees, administrators, executors and assigns, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Reconnection Parties, from and against any and all Claims arising from, related to, or based on my acts or omissions in connection with: (1) my promotion, offering of or provision of services as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner; (2) the exercise of any licenses granted to me herein; and/or (3) any other acts or omissions related to this Agreement and my Classification.
PART III: GENERAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS AND RECONNECTIVE HEALING PRACTITIONERS
A. I am an adult in my country, territory or other applicable geographic area of residence. If I am a minor, I undertake to obtaining consent to this Agreement from my parent or guardian within the period of 15 days from the date hereof or such other date applicable, as mentioned in the next clause mentioned below.
B. I doth hereby declare, confirm, agree and acknowledge that this Agreement may be signed using an electronic or handwritten signature, which are of equal effect, whether on original or electronic copies, and acceptance of this Agreement by electronic consent (such as by clicking to indicate acceptance of this Agreement) constitutes an electronic signature. I doth hereby declare, confirm, acknowledge and further agree to conduct business, and enter into agreements, with the Conductor/Instructor electronically or through electronic means.
C. Governing Law; Arbitration and No Class Actions.
1. Governing Law. Regardless of the jurisdiction in which this Agreement is entered, this Agreement and its interpretation will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws.
If any dispute or difference arises between the parties including but not limited to the construction and/or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement and/or the rights and obligations of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, executors and administrators, the same shall be referred for settlement through arbitration of a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the parties to the dispute in accordance with the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any modifications amendments or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language and the place of arbitration shall be in Mumbai. The award passed by the Arbitrator shall be conclusive and binding on the parties hereto.
1. The Parties do agree, confirmed and declare they shall not during they shall not during the continuance of this agreement do any act, deed, action or enter into any agreement to contradict or supersede the terms and conditions of this agreement save and except as provided herein above;
2. The Parties shall undertake to do all such acts and deeds and other actions required to extend full co-operation to the other party for the implementation of this agreement;
3. The Parties do agree, confirmed and declare that the present Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties hereto with regard to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and cancels all prior agreement, arrangements or understandings whether written or oral between the parties hereto unless specified otherwise. If any provision of this Agreement is adjudged by a Court/Arbitrator to be void or unenforceable, the same shall in no way affect any other provision of this Agreement, or its validity or enforceability, and the unenforceable provision shall be performed to the extent valid and enforceable.
4. The Parties do agree and acknowledge that they had the opportunity to discuss the contents of the present agreement with and obtain advice/opinion from their private Legal Counsel, has have had sufficient time to, carefully read and fully understand all the provisions of this Agreement, and are knowingly and voluntarily entering into this Agreement.
5. The Parties hereto shall dutifully perform all covenants of this Agreement in letter and spirit and shall otherwise act with due diligence and in good faith.